This page applies to:MindTouch Responsive
Now that you've created your custom translation classification and activated the export button in the page classification manager, you are ready to export your list of translatable content:
- Filter for articles that are ready for translation, e.g. Queued.
- Select all articles that are returned as a result of the filtered search.
- Click Export list of pages.
- Share your list with your translation company.
- After your translation company runs our MindTouch extraction tool and translates the content, your translation company will deliver the translated articles back to you.