This page applies to:MindTouch Responsive
If the page where deleted attachments originally existed is deleted, the attachments are still recoverable.
- On the MindTouch toolbar, navigate to Site tools > Control panel.
- In the Control panel, under Maintenance & History, select the Deleted Files link to view the deleted file.
- If the original page of a file was deleted, the Original location column displays
- Check the checkbox of the file and click Restore file.
- When the file is restored, a placeholder page of the original page is created, i.e. the original page is recreated without content, but with the restored file attached.
- From the Attachments list, you can move the file to another page by selecting the move icon.