This page applies to:MindTouch Responsive
Display your MindTouch Paths in contextual help windows to guide your users to complete more complex tasks and help them become successful product experts.
Create your path
Follow instructions for creating a path.
Find your path's URL
- Navigate to the Site tools > Dashboard > Path manager.
- Locate the path you want the contextual help dialog to display.
- Click the path's link (in the Title column).
- In the Edit path dialog, locate the path's URL.
Link to your path
- Open the page that is to contain the contextual help window in Edit mode.
- Create the text to be linked.
- Highlight the text and click the Link icon in the editor.
- In the Link dialog, enter the path name in the Link to field:
- Under Link options, select the Open in F1 overlay radio button.
- Click Save link.