At some point you are likely to make changes to your MindTouch Path. Whether you want to rename a path, give your path a label, change the path's summary, reorder pages or add or delete pages, or editing a MindTouch Path, it all happens in the path manager.
Navigate to the path manager
- Navigate to Site tools > Dashboard.
- In the Content management section, click Path manager.
Edit your path
- Find the path you want to edit.
- Click the path's Title or the pencil icon in the path's row.
- In the Edit path page, change the path title, path label or path summary. If necessary, click the Manage pages link to add, reorder or delete pages.
Click Add page to path to search or browse for a page to add to the path.
Simply drag and drop a path page to reorder pages.
Click the X in the upper right to delete a page from the path: