This page applies to:MindTouch Responsive
Follow the steps on this page to delete a MindTouch Path.
To find all the pages your paths are embedded on, enter
script:mt-learningpath-widget into the search bar.
Navigate to and delete a MindTouch Path
- Navigate to Site tools > Dashboard.
- Under the Content management section, select the Path manager link.
- In the path manager, find the path you want to delete.
- Click the X in the row of the path you want to delete.
- Click OK to confirm deletion of the path.
Once deleted, a learning path CANNOT be brought back.