This page applies to:MindTouch Responsive
Once a MindTouch Path has been given a path name (the last segment of the path's URL), it cannot be renamed. However, you can copy an existing path and give it the name you want.
Navigate to the path manager
- Navigate to Site tools > Dashboard.
- Find the link to the Path manager in the Content management section of the Dashboard:
Copy a path
- In the path manager table, select the path you want to copy.
- Click the copy path icon.
- In the Copy path dialog, enter the correct path name for your path and click Copy.
Delete the original, misnamed path
- In the path manager, select the original path with the incorrect path name and delete it.
- Make sure to update all pages on which the original path was used and update the URL.