A good story can begin anywhere. If you feel your story shouldn't start inside a guide tab, add a MindTouch Path directly to pages using the editor.
Add a path via the editor
- Navigate to the page on which to embed a path.
- On the MindTouch toolbar, click Edit.
- Scroll down to the location on your page where you'd like the path to appear.
- On the editor toolbar, click the Path icon.
- From the Add a path dialog, select your learning path.
- Click the Show pages checkbox if you want the pages in the path visible on the page.
- Click Insert.
- The path widget appears in the editor with a dashed border and a slightly transparent Dekiscript call to display the path.
- When hovering or selecting the widget, the colors darken and a solid border appears.
Edit a path in the editor
Change your path link by (1) either double-clicking the widget, selecting the widget and then clicking the path icon in the editor toolbar, or (2) by right-clicking the widget and selecting Edit path from the context menu.
Move a path
Moving your path to another location on your page is as easy as hovering over the widget until a drag icon appears and then using that icon to drag your widget to the correct spot.