This page applies to:MindTouch Responsive
Adding images to your lists can be a bit tricky. The steps below may be especially advisable if you plan on eventually customizing your lists or simply want greater control over your images outside of the list format.
- Create your list (numbered or bulleted).
- Put your cursor at the end of the list item.
- Press Enter twice.
- Insert your image at the cursor line.
- If a numbered list, reset the list number below the image:
- Right-click the item number below the image.
- Select Numbered List Properties and change to the correct value.