MindTouch provides three quick and simple methods for adding an image to a page. Images may either be dragged and dropped, inserted, or copied and pasted into a page.
Supported image types
MindTouch supports only the following image types:
Drag and drop an image
- On the page you are editing, position your cursor where you want to insert the image.
- Locate your image and drag it onto the page.
Insert an image
- Click the Image icon in the editor toolbar.
- Locate the image you want to insert or enter an Image URL.
- Click Save image.
Copy and paste an image
Copy an image from a location and paste it into the editor text field.
Reuse an image
If you intend to reuse an image, move the image into your media repository, and then insert the image on pages as needed via the Image button in the editor.
Set image size
Set image responsiveness
Sometimes, images may not automatically be responsive when imported. At other times a content contributor inadvertently adjusted the image size via the Image Properties. To fix the responsiveness of an image, follow these simple steps:
- Click the image to select it.
- In the editor, click the Remove Format icon:
- Adjust indents or alignments as desired.