This page applies to:MindTouch Responsive
Tabbed containers allow for the organizational display of content in multiple ways in a limited amount of space. There are several LESS variables available for customization of these containers.
- Default value: lighten(@secondary-container-background-color, 3%)
- Definition: All inactive tabs that don't have visible content displayed.
- Default value: @background
- Definition: The active tab that contains visible content.
- Default value: darken(@secondary-container-border-color, 27%)
- Definition: The border color for all inactive tabs not currently being viewed.
- Default value: @highlight-color
- Definition: The border color for the active tab that has visible content.
- Default value: @default-font-family
- Definition: The font used in for the tabs (ex. Times New Roman, Arial, Verdana, etc). Lato is the default font family.
- Default value: @secondary-link-color
- Definition: Color of the text in tabs not currently being viewed.
- Default value: @secondary-link-color-hover
- Definition: Color of the text when a user moves their mouse over the tabs not currently being viewed.
- Default value: @primary-font-color
- Definition: Color of the text in the tab currently being viewed.