Guide tabs are the only way to display the pages contained within a guide. If you have created custom classifications to help you distinguish certain content by parameters unique to your organization or workflow, you can surface this uniquely identified content in your guide via custom tabs.
Create your custom guide tabs
- Click the Plus (+) icon of the tab pane.
- Select the Classification option and click Add new tab.
- From the drop-down menus, choose the Classification and Type of the pages you want to display in that tab.
- Click Apply changes to display any pages with the specified classification settings.
- Create additional custom tabs as needed.
Rename custom guide tabs
Your custom tabs can be renamed to customize the user experience. To rename a tag, click the Edit icon next to the tab name and rename as appropriate: