Why should I set up a Google Analytics dashboard?
Your MindTouch site will drive a wealth of traffic from all areas of your business. This includes your customers, partners, colleagues, management and more. Each stakeholder plays a different part in the success of your site and will ultimately measure themselves differently. It's important to keep multiple perspectives in mind when analyzing your MindTouch success.
For instance, you may look at MindTouch to:
- measure your investment (executive)
- confirm your team is executing objectives (director)
- identify high impact tactical steps to improvement (contributor)
- measure the impact of your knowledge (support manager)
- educate prospects (sales)
- seize the market (marketing)
What dashboards does MindTouch use to monitor activity in Google Analytics?
MindTouch monitors Google Analytics via two dashboards: the Manager Dashboard and the Author Dashboard. Familiarize yourself with the information each dashboard provides and click the links to install below: