Looking to add several users all at once to your site? No problem. Simply follow these steps:
- On the MindTouch toolbar, navigate to Site tools > Control panel.
- In the control panel, under Users & Groups, select Users.
- In Users & Groups, click Add Multiple Users.
- In the Users panel, add the usernames and email addresses of the new users separated by a comma on separate lines. (Do not place a comma after an email address.)
- Specify the Seat Management. If the users are to be pro members, you must also assign the appropriate role.
NOTE: Multiple users are added as community members by default. You can change them to pro members here, or you can later edit users and individually assign the appropriate seat.
- Click Add Multiple Users and you're done!
Once you've entered your new users' information and clicked Add Multiple Users, your users will receive a confirmation email. The confirmation email contains a link to your site, the username and a password for access. Remind users to reset their passwords by select the "forgot password" option at login.
Tip: User email addresses are used for all communications from your MindTouch site, so remind your users to whitelist your site (i.e. to remove your site from any spam filters) to ensure they receive important site information.