This page applies to:MindTouch Responsive
By creating groups in MindTouch, your administration tasks can be completed in a few clicks. Remove users from your MindTouch groups to manage your workflows.
Remove users from a group
- On the MindTouch toolbar, navigate to Site tools > Control panel.
- In the control panel, under Users & Groups, select Users.
- Select the appropriate group from the Group drop-down list.
- Check the checkbox of the user you want to remove from the group.
- Click Remove from Group.
- To confirm deletion of the user from the group, click Remove.