This page applies to:MindTouch Responsive
By creating groups in MindTouch, your administration tasks can be completed in a few clicks. Editing or deleting groups in MindTouch is a vital functionality of your group and permission management.
Access groups in the control panel
- On the MindTouch toolbar, navigate to Site tools > Control panel.
- In the control panel, under Users & Groups, select Groups.
Edit a group name or role
- To edit a group, click the Edit link of the group to be edited.
- In the Edit group dialog, change the group name or assign a new role for the group and click Save.
Delete a group
- To delete a group, check the checkbox of the group you want to delete.
- Click Delete.