With so much happening in your MindTouch world, keeping your finger on the pulse of documentation is key. The Recent Changes page is designed to see all the changes across MindTouch based on your permissions. Let's walk through what you will see.
Access Recent Changes
Locate Recent Changes on your top navigation menu and click on it.
Recent Changes Page
MindTouch will display up to 500 of your most recent changes for the entire site, listed chronologically.
1. Page name with a hyperlink to the page.
2. Time the page was edited.
3. Who the page was edited by with a hyperlink to that users page.
4. A quick summary of what change was made.
5. If more than one change was made to the page a "+" will be listed, clicking on this symbol will expand your list to make all changes visible.
6. Opens up a Revisions Comparison window.
Search Changes by User
If you are looking for changes made by a particular user:
1. Type the username in the View Changes by User selection - MindTouch will begin to autofill the selection as you type.
2. Click on View.
User only Changes
MindTouch will display only the changes made by that user with all the same information as the overall list.
Accessing the list of all of the recent changes as well as being able to drill down to one users changes will help you keep your fingers on the pulse of your MindTouch world.