GeniusLink is a series of best practices integration points to connect MindTouch to your preferred CRM. This integration is very common among MindTouch customers to empower support, sales and sales teams. Once integrated, you can expect to:
- Expedite sales by enabling sales reps and sales engineers
- Report on knowledge usage within your sales, support and marketing team
- Empower support agents to search, share and suggest knowledge
This guide is most valuable for support agents, content managers, and site owners. If your company uses Salesforce, download our Salesforce app.
- CRM integration points (MT4)
- Give the power of MindTouch to your sales, support and marketing teams. GeniusLink provides easy-to-use instructions to add MindTouch to your CRM and ticketing system.
- MindTouch integration points (MT4)
- Give your customers, prospects and partners an interface to file tickets and suggest articles from MindTouch.
- Add search to your "Contact Support" form (MT4)
- Boilerplate for "Request an Article" form (MT4)
- Configure the UI workflow (MT4)
- Create a "Contact Support" form (MT4)
- Create a "Request an Article" form (MT4)
- Create contact and request forms (MT4)
- Integrate MindTouch Search (MT4)
- Leverage APIs to gain customer activity insight (MT4)
- Integrate with SAP (MT4)
- SAP provides an intuitive interface for your agents to interact with your customers through multiple channels including social media. Integrating SAP Knowledge Central by MindTouch with your SAP CRM will allow your agents to access automatic help recommendations in the SAP interface.