This article explains how to upload your Zendesk apps into your environment.
A modified zip file for each app to be installed:
Step 1: Upload the app zip files
- Inside your Zendesk environment, click Settings > Apps > Manage.
- Click Upload App.
- Choose a name for the App (i.e., MindTouch Search)
- Upload the .zip file for the first app you wish to install (such as mindtouch-search.zip):
- Repeat steps 2-5 for each additional app you wish to install:
- MindTouch Insights (mintouch-insights.zip)
- MindTouch Publish (mindtouch-publish.zip)
Step 2: Verify the installation
Once all apps are installed, your Manage Apps interface (Settings > Apps > Manage) will look like this:
When you open a ticket, you will see the apps loaded in the sidebar. Apps appear in the order they are uploaded, and you can scroll through them in the sidebar:
Final install notes
The three integration endpoints above ensure a productive experience with Zendesk and ensure agents can quickly help customers resolve issues. Make use of all three apps to take full benefit of your MindTouch site.
Familiarize yourself with the Geniuslink for Zendesk User Guide.