If you're not sure about which version you're using, find out here.
Supported API calls
Level 1 Support
- What is an API?
- How or when could my organization use the MindTouch API?
- Are there requirements when using the MindTouch API?
- Do I need to have programming experience to use the MindTouch API?
- What are the most common uses of the MindTouch API?
Level 2 Support
- Troubleshooting your organization's REST API calls to the MindTouch API, including
- Guidance with using the MindTouch API for a specific project
- Consultation on best practices in API scripting
- Custom API endpoint creation
- API script written by MindTouch
We monitor our services 24/7 to provide the best availability of our service. We also have multiple channels setup to notify you of a possible service disruption. Below you can see a list of resources you can bookmark to check in case there is an issue. These reports do not represent an individual site and may vary from your actual site status.
If there is a service disruption for mindtouch.us you can subscribe to any of the channels below to receive notifications:
- MindTouch Status Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/mindtouchstatus
- MindTouch Status Page: https://mindtouch.com/system-status
Below are the live stats of our availability. If there is an issue that doesn't allow you to access our help site, you can also see this same information here: http://status.mindtouch.us.