The TOC allows users to quickly skip down the page to a specific heading. The TOC also highlights the page structure by indenting nested headings.
Display TOC on a page
With default site configuration, the TOC container automatically appears on How-To, Reference or Topic pages. If it doesn't appear, you may need to remove individual on-page CSS or Custom Site CSS that was configured to hide it.
- Hide certain headings in the TOC
- You may want to hide some headers that are displayed in your TOC.
- Hide table of contents
- Use on-page or global CSS to hide the Table of Content on How-To, Reference or Topic pages.
- Remove numbering in the table of contents
- This article outlines the steps on how to remove the heading numbering from the table of contents (TOC).