Your MindTouch world comes with a set of pre existing templates to help guide and organize your documentation, making it flow easier and more uniformly. While you can build your own templates, or edit the existing template, the follow MindTouch templates should get you on the road to easy guide building.
Wherever you are in MindTouch, when you choose the New Page option you will automatically be presented with the MindTouch library of templates.
Each MindTouch template comes with a brief description of the template use. To use a template:
1. Click on the template.
2. Click on Create new page
The MindTouch templates are made up of commonly used sections:
1. Page Title, just highlight it and change it to your new title.
2. Rich Text Editor (WYSIWYG) tool bar
3. Definition of what the section is used for.
4. This template contains Dekiscript. Dekiscript is a scripting language that's used for mashing-up data to create dynamic pages. [i.e. table of contents]
5. Headers. Each section will automatically have a predefined header inserted at the beginning of that section.
6. A hint as to what your content should be referencing.