There are several ways to customize pages in MindTouch using templates:
- Default Page templates - appear in the Add new page dialog. Standard New Page templates in MindTouch include Category, Guide, Topic, How-to, and Reference.
- Custom New Page Templates - appear in the Add new page dialog based on the article type assigned.
- Content Templates - snippets of content or code that you can create and then add to any page through the editor.
- General Templates - gives users the flexibility to dynamically customize the look of your pages.
- Branding templates - control the look of your MindTouch site such as your header and footer, login form, 404 page, and more. Modify branding templates from Site Tools > Dashboard > Site Administration or learn more in the MindTouch Branding Guide.