New Pages via Templates | Customize Pages | Table of Contents
There are several ways to configure page layout in MindTouch:
- Default Page templates - appear in the Add new page dialog. Default New Page templates in MindTouch are Category, Guide, Topic, How-to, and Reference.
- Custom New Page Templates - appear in the Add new page dialog based on the article type assigned to the custom page template.
- Content Templates - snippets of content or code that you can create and then add to any page through the editor content templates option.
- General Templates - dynamic content to customize the look of your pages.
- Branding templates - control the look of your MindTouch site with MindTouch Branding options.