The MindTouch Editor buttons are the most commonly used authoring functions.
Site Administrators can configure the editor to customize which tools appear.
- Save saves the page.
- Cancel exits out of the editor and abandons any changes you have made.
- Undo Undo your last action.
- Redo Redo your last action
- Headings - Select a heading level to apply to the text or select the heading again to fall back to the base level. Each level has its respective formatting that can be controlled at a global level via CSS
- Bold Bold selected text.
- Italic Italicize selected text.
- Underline Underline selected text
- Text Color Change the text color for the text that you've selected
- Background Color Highlight selected text
- Remove Format Remove all of the formatting from the selected content.
Format and elements
- Insert/Remove Numbered List Add or remove a numbered list to your page.
- Insert/Remove Bulleted List
- Add or remove a bulleted list to your page
- Align Left: The selected content is aligned with the left side of the article/column (most used).
- Center: The selected content is aligned in the center of your article/column.
- Align Right: The selected content is aligned to the right of your article/column.
- Justify: The selected content is aligned to the left and will extend to the right of the article/column. Your words will not wrap.
- Increase/Decrease Indentation Increase or decrease the indent of selected content
- Link Insert a link into the page
- Image Insert an image within a MindTouch page. For more information about inserting an image, see add an image.
- Table Embed tables by clicking on the Table icon and selecting the number of rows and columns you want. From there, select Table Properties and apply additional formatting and structure to your table. Right-click the table and change cells, rows and columns. For more information about inserting a table, see add and edit tables.
- Find and Replace Find a word or phrase on the page. You can also choose to replace matches of that word with another word(s).
- Source View
- Who is editing? Found in the bottom-right corner of your editor. See who else is editing the document you are working on. It refreshes every 5 minutes or you can click "check now" for a live update.