View the default PDF CSS
Before you start modifying your PDF CSS, get insight into the default PDF CSS:
- Append the following to your MindTouch site URL:
/skins/common/prince.cssFor example, you would load the following for your site:
Check for styles you can tweak and modify to fit your own styling.
Be aware that
content: <value> adds information to the PDF. If the
content: <parameter> includes a
flow value, then there are elements that are passed to the PDF that cannot be modified, only overridden.
Add your custom PDF CSS
To customize styles, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Site tools > Control panel.
- Under Branding, select Custom PDF CSS.
- Add your own CSS in the Custom PDF CSS text box and click Save.
Added styles must be supported by Prince. For CSS formatting help, refer to http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp.
- To save a CSS file as backup or to work with it on your desktop IDE (integrated development environment), click Export CSS.
Review sample styles to start customizing your PDFs.