- Last updated
Save as PDF
Consider alternatives to Drafts for sections of your MindTouch site where Capture Manager is not enabled.
This solution is custom-configured for each client by MindTouch Professional Services. Elements and labels may differ from what is documented.
This solution became generally available April 5, 2019 and is only implemented by request for each MindTouch site.
To enable Capture Manager anywhere on a MindTouch site, Draft authoring must be disabled for the entire site. Capture Manager Classifications limit permissions similar to Draft functionality. There are several methods to draft content in sections without Capture Manager enabled.
Draft methods for new pages
Create a Private section for Draft content
- Create a dedicated section on your MindTouch site to author draft content and use Page Privacy to set it to Private
- Use Page Permissions to give access to site users who should author content in the Private draft area
- Move pages to a Public section when they are ready to be published
Use Custom Classifications
Draft options for page edits
- Use Conditional Content within a Public page to display draft changes only to Pro Members or target Groups.
- Use Editor Comments to add draft changes that are only visible in Edit Mode.