Personal Data Information
Personal data, per GDPR regulations, means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (a data subject). The principles of data protection do not apply to anonymous information or to personal data rendered anonymous in such a manner that the data subject is no longer identifiable. To determine whether a natural person is identifiable, account should be taken of all the means reasonably likely to be used, such as singling out, either by the data controller or by another person to identify the natural person directly or indirectly.
Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for MindTouch to deliver service. If these cookies are blocked or disabled, MindTouch cannot deliver service. Necessary cookies never track PII.
Performance Cookies: These cookies are used to measure usage statistics in order to deliver in-product reporting and insights capabilities, as well as provide MindTouch with usage data to improve products and services.
Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable MindTouch to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. If these cookies are blocked or disabled, certain features and capabilities cannot be delivered by MindTouch.
The MindTouch platform delivers server-side generated HTTP cookies that are set on the domain that provides MindTouch service. These cookies are set with the following attributes:
- Cookies can only be read by the MindTouch platform and cannot be shared with third-parties such as advertisers
- Cookies are only sent over HTTPS, with a valid TLS/SSL Certificate
- Cookies can be sent from a MindTouch customer allowlisted third-party domain, to the domain that provides MindTouch service, in order to provide an embedded experience on the third-party domain (ex: MindTouch Touchpoints)
Categorization: Necessary Cookies, Performance Cookies, Functionality Cookies
Personal Data Stored: web browser user-agent
Description: Identifier to perpetuate an anonymous user session. Facilitates proper reporting for sessions and search interactions.
Expires: 6 months of inactivity
Categorization: Necessary Cookies, Functionality Cookies
Personal Data Stored: personal name, email address, article feedback, optional personalization data (see description)
Description: Represents an authenticated user session, resulting from a successful sign-in experience. Required for signed in experience.
- Article feedback refers to unstructured text, in an article feedback form, submitted by an authenticated user
- Depending on the deployment of the site, the user profile associated with the user session may receive and store personally identifiable personalization data from a Single Sign-On identity provider or Customer Experience Platform, at the discretion of the site owner
Expires: 6.5 days (default, configurable by MindTouch Support Team)
Categorization: Necessary Cookies
Personal Data Stored: None
Description: Used to maintain user interface state between web page refreshes
Partner HTTP cookies are never necessary or required for MindTouch to deliver service.
Categorization: Performance Cookies
Personal Data Stored: See Google Analytics contracts and policies
Description: A cookie associated with a MindTouch-owned Google Analytics account, which is used to track anonymous user behavior of MindTouch sites, for product improvement purposes.