This release is complete. The Release was deployed to all Expert sites as of 11:30 AM (PST).
Link Manager results now display as expected. Previously, after scrolling down to view the results, the results changed to several duplicates.
- Filters are now clickable on smaller screen sizes. Previously, with 5 or more custom classifications on screen sizes of 1280 px or smaller, the filters were cut off or had a height less than 300 px, making visibility and usage difficult.
- The draft revision history download now includes the revision history of pages with no page type defined (Page type: (not set) in Page Settings), and prior revision events are not backfilled.
|Page settings showing Page type not set:||Revision events table:|
This release is complete. The Release was deployed to all Expert sites as of 12:10 PM (PST).
- When attempting to select all Open Reviews, there is no longer a console error and the user is able to perform a mass action or cancellation.
- The review queue displays the correct 'Requested by' and 'Requested of' users in the table. Previously, these were switched.
Deleted Groups no longer display anywhere after being removed. Previously, when trying to edit a user, deleted groups were still visible.
This release is complete. The Release was deployed to all Expert sites as of 2:04 PM (PST).
- When viewing the Expert for CRM Touchpoint as an isolated component, outside of a CRM environment, without the "ticketid" parameter defined, a message now indicates the parameter is required.
- The parameters can now be defined in uppercase or lowercase. Before, they would not load in lowercase.
- Text has been added on hover to the "select all" box.
- Aria labels have been added for individual select boxes, which increases accessibility for people using screen readers.
This release is complete. The Release was deployed to all Expert sites as of 11:17 AM (PST).
The category title is now aligned with its sub-pages and guides. Previously, there was a misalignment of -1em.
On hover, the "Upload new" cursor now looks like a link pointer. Previously, it looked like a text pointer.
Viewer (Community) Members no longer receive an error when viewing Guide Pages.