Fixed an issue where hovering over internal links that start with forward slashes, "/", on a page in Edit Mode when first creating the link, would not correctly direct to the internal page.
Fixed an issue where the Link Dialog would display encoded back slashes, "\", in page paths when editing existing links.
Fixed an issue where reCAPTCHA would cause an error during user creation and prevent the user from being created.
Fixed an issue where Section Editing would delete all content below it under any of the following conditions:
- the heading is wrapped in an HTML element, such as a <div>
- the next heading of greater or equal size is wrapped in an HTML element
Section Editing Icon
Fixed an issue where the section edit icon would appear on sections that should not be editable.
Template Content Permissioning
- MindTouch: Anonymous users and community members will no longer see template code via the API.
- MT4: Anonymous users and community members will no longer see template code via the API or the web user interface.
- TCS: Anonymous users and community members will no longer see template code via the API or web user interface.
Fixed an issue where display names would be visible from User Pages when the page is accessed anonymously.
Fixed an issue where headers used inside of tables would not align correctly.
Fixed an issue where sites translated to a non-English language would show article type tags in the Editor for Guided Content Framework.
Fixed an issue where certain reports on MT4 were missing a "Back to Dashboard" link.
No release due to holiday.