Skip to main content
August 2016 Releases
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Creating page paths in web widgets
Creating a web widget with an invalid site path will now warn the user and prevent its creation.
- Editor comments
Comments within the editor now display the author and a time stamp for when the comment was made. NOTE: Although previously added comments are displayed in the new comment style, they will NOT display author and time stamps until edited.
- DekiScript keyboard shortcut
The keyboard shortcut for creating a DekiScript block now functions properly.
- Page footer in draft page
Page footer now appears when creating a draft page.
- Video embedding
Updated video embedding across all versions.
- Users can view embedded videos on mobile and tablets.
- Resizing and moving videos are more responsive.
- Third-party video embedding can be applied to pages.
- Image search via editor
Image search results via the editor are consistent across all search functionality.
- Classification manager UI
Page paths and tags no longer overlap other columns in the search results.
- Filtering empty tags in classification manager
Pressing enter in the tag entry field no longer applies an "empty" tag filter.
Product release 2016-08-18
- Article page classification and tags
Article classifications and tags, located at the bottom of the page, are now linked to a search results page of all other articles that contain that same classification or tag.
- F1 subdomain requirements
Contextual help (F1) no longer requires certification through the F1 sub-domain when using contextual help inside of MindTouch. If you are using the older implementation of contextual help (non-Touchpoints) then the F1 sub-domain will continue to be required. We strongly suggest converting your existing contextual help implementation to MindTouch Touchpoints for a more robust and customizable integration. NOTE: The F1 subdomain is still accessible and functional, but no longer a requirement.
- Draft manager link
Draft manager is now linked within the draft banner for easier access.
Product release 2016-08-25
- MindTouch Paths
MindTouch Paths are now live!
- Users can select and order articles to create an efficient, focused, learning experience for customers.
- For more information, follow this guide on creating MindTouch Paths.
- Linking anchors within drafts
Drafts with newly created anchors no longer need to be saved before they can be linked from within the same draft.
- Editor comment deletion
Users can now undo a comment deletion within the editor.
- Comment time stamps
The site's time zone now correctly convert time stamps in the editor comments. The user preferred time zone will take precedent over the site's time zone.
- User grants on unpublished pages
Users can now apply page restrictions and user grants on unpublished pages.