Skip to main content
- Merging cells in tables
Fixed issue with "merge selected cells" being unavailable from the context menu when merging table cells.
- Responsive tables
- By default in Responsive, tables are now set to a responsive display.
- Tables created prior to this feature implementation can be made responsive through the table's properties.
- Tables will now collapse on smaller screen sizes. (Read our article on responsive table displays and on making your tables responsive.)
- Updated editor dialogs
Editor dialogs are now consistent with the rest of the product.
- Page return from revision history
A link has been added to allow the user to navigate back to the previous page.
- Custom branding templates in dashboard
Added more links to custom branding templates.
- MTARC image links
Links to images with '%' and '&' in the path name no longer break when importing/exporting MTARCs.
- Unpublished titles in pagination
Unpublished drafts no longer appear as the next/previous page to navigate to.
- Links in anchors
Deleting a link with an anchor applied to it will now delete properly.
- Deleting parent pages and unpublished child pages
Deleting a parent page and its subpages will now target unpublished subpages as well.
- Editing page summaries as a draft contributor
- The page summary section is now displayed on live and draft pages for draft contributors.
- Draft contributors can now create changes to the page summary section while in draft mode.
- Draft title editing in draft manager
Edits to draft page titles are now correctly reflected in the draft manager.
- Exporting subpages
Exporting a subpage while its parent has an accent in its title will now import to the correct path.