Skip to main content
June 2016 Releases
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Legacy browsing experience enabled
To allow users to view and navigate content on browsers that are no longer supported by Microsoft (i.e. legacy browsers), we created a legacy browser experience.
- Localized "Home" page
Fixed issue with "Home" not localizing in breadcrumb and tree navigations.
- Disabled F1 anchor option
Fixed issue that allowed users to select an anchor when linking to an article via F1. The option is now disabled.
- Third-party code donation request removed
Removed third-party code donation request when using syntax highlighter.
- TCS editor fix
Fixed issue with editor breaking after the Edit button is selected from the MindTouch toolbar on TCS sites.
- Redirect warning messages
Users are now alerted when they are about to break a redirect through certain rename, copy and move functions. Additional documentation gives a bit of background information on how redirects work. Actions that may inspire a warning message include:
- Saving a new page over an existing redirect
- Saving a new draft over an existing redirect
- Moving a page over an existing redirect
- Moving a hierarchy where resulting subpages would have the same path as an existing redirect
- Copying a page over an existing redirect
- Copying a hierarchy where resulting subpages would have the same path as an existing redirect
- Restoring deleted pages
- Importing MTARCs
- Error upon saving an edited page
Fixed issue with MindTouch producing a save error when the Save button was double-clicked.
- Scrolling in Firefox and Safari
Fixed issue with scrollbars not working in Firefox or Safari.
- Searching for users in control panel
Enhanced search in Users page in control panel to include results for user names that contain spaces.
- Content alignment in Internet Explorer 11
Fixed issue with page content left-aligning in Internet Explorer 11.
- Minor styling
- Fixed styling issue of user view and search activity table incorrectly wrapping upon page load.
- Fixed styling issue of tag values not properly wrapping on smaller screens.
- Fixed styling issue of "Return to [page]" link in Restrict access page not properly wrapping on smaller screens.
- Fixed styling issue of "Add new user" text fields and warning messages overlapping.
- Fixed hidden borders on "Add new user" text fields.
- Blank feedback submittal
Fixed issue with users being able to submit blank feedbacks. The Submit button is now grayed out until content is entered into the feedback text field.
- Unsubscribe link in notification email
Fixed issue with the unsubscribe link in subscription notification emails not resolving to the correct page.
- Page responsiveness in Internet Explorer 11
Fixed issue with pages not being responsive in Internet Explorer 11.
- Sign-in fields not displaying in legacy browsers
Fixed issue with sign-in fields not displaying in legacy browsers when opening the user login page.
- Checkbox selection in classification manager
Fixed issue with "select all" selection in classification manager persisting upon refresh.
- Display of saved images on pages
Fixed issue with pages refreshing and requiring user to click Save twice when uploading images in the editor.
- Padding in Link picker dialog
Fixed issue with missing padding in Link picker dialog in MT4.
- Spacing between breadcrumb text and ellipses
Fixed styling of missing spacing between breadcrumb text and ellipses.
- Carousel alignment on search page
Fixed issue with carousel alignment with previous/next arrows when carousel navigation is needed.
- Section editing of headings
Fixed issue with the editor opening at the top of the page when section-editing headings in headers and footers.
- Restoring a deleted page to an alternate location
Fixed issue with not being able to restore a deleted page over a redirect to an alternate location.
- Link options persisting for linked files
Fixed issue with link options reverting to "Default" when editing links that point to files.
- Page title edit through image dialog
Fixed issue with page title input field not being greyed out when saving images.