All standard capabilities are accessed through the same web-based user interface (UI). Some UI elements appear on every page and some elements only appear on certain page types.
Multiple factors can influence what is visible:
- Screen resolution - MindTouch is a responsive platform that automatically adapts to a variety of devices and screen sizes. Various page elements such as labels and layout will appear different as screen resolution scales up or down.
- Permissions - User permissions impact the visibility of many site elements. For example, Pro Members can see more elements than Community Members, who see more than anonymous users.
- Customizations - Custom site branding and different feature deployments can alter or limit what appears in the UI.
- Global UI exceptions - There are a few exceptions where the default UI appears quite different, such as the Control Panel and XML Sitemap.
- Homepage and sign in elements
- Homepage default elements include a Welcome Banner and sign in actions.
- MindTouch Features
- How can you take full advantage of what MindTouch has to offer?
- Navigation elements
- Access relevant content through dynamic navigation elements, which include upper navigation, content page navigation, lower navigation, and MindTouch Paths.