Template types include:
- Default (General purpose templates)
- New Page (Used for new page layouts)
- Content (Snippets to insert across pages)
Access Template Directory
From the MindTouch toolbar, navigate to Site Tools > Dashboard > Site Administration > Template Directory.
Only Pro Members can access the template directory.
Default (General) templates
MindTouch comes with many default page templates to enable various site behavior, including for branding regions and other functions.
Frequently configured templates:
- 404 Page Not Found Template
- Community Member Blank Page Template
- Community Member Welcome Template
- Footer Template
- Header Template
- Sign-in Template
- Pro Member Blank Page Template
- Pro Member Welcome Template
You can also create custom general templates to leverage in your content.