- Admin access to MindTouch
- Review of our introduction to content branding regions
How do I create content branding regions?
Part 1: Create your branding templates
Copy each of the following paths and add to the end of your site URL. Hit Enter.
Part 2: Add custom content to your templates
Add your custom content to the template page and click Save.
Part 3: Style your custom content
To add your custom CSS, navigate to Control panel > Branding > Custom Site CSS and use the below CSS classes to target your specific templates:
|Template name||CSS class|
Part 4: View your custom content
This is what your styled content side branding region may look like:
Part 5: Continue enhancing your content branding regions
From here, continue to style and enhance your branding regions to fit your needs. Things to consider:
- Should this branding region appear on all pages or just articles?
- Should this branding region appear to all users or just pro members?
- Does this branding region require conditional content or styling?
Enhancing your branding regions in these ways will require some knowledge of HTML, CSS and Dekiscript.