- Latest version of MindTouch
- At least one external identity provider service configured by MindTouch Professional Services.
- Multiple Identity Provider Sign In enabled on your site. To request it, contact your Customer Success Manger.
This functionality allows for a MindTouch site to display multiple ways to sign in to the site on one page. Sign in links throughout the site as well as the sign in flow to view private, permissioned content will redirect to this custom page, allowing for a personalized user experience.
- Provides a custom branded sign in page for MindTouch sites that have different types of users who authenticate with different identity providers
- Allows users to choose which sign in experience to use to authenticate with a MindTouch site
Without custom branding, the default design is a simple responsive layout with links to each configured identity provider service, including the local identity provider service, which displays the built-in authentication sign in form.