- Latest version of MindTouch (formerly called MindTouch Responsive).
- At least one external identity provider configured by MindTouch Implementation Services.
- Multiple Identity Provider Sign-In enabled on your site. To request it, contact your Customer Success Manger.
This functionality allows for a MindTouch site to display multiple ways to sign in to the site on one page. Sign-in links throughout the site as well as the sign-in flow to view private, permissioned content will redirect to this custom page, allowing for a personalized user experience.
- Provides a custom branded sign-in page for MindTouch sites that have different types of users who authenticate with different identity providers
- Allows users to choose which sign-in experience to use to authenticate with a MindTouch site
Without custom branding, the default design is a simple responsive layout with links to each configured identity provider, including the built-in local sign-in form.