MindTouch can be configured as a standalone system with built-in authentication with a local identity provider, or configured for Single Sign-On (SSO) with customers' identity providers (IdP) using OpenID Connect or Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML SSO).
- Multiple identity provider connections
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- User identity and group management
- Custom password policies (through Single Sign-On)
- Multi-factor authentication (through Single Sign-On)
- Active Directory / LDAP (through Single Sign-On)